Here is a collection of some useful libraries, packages and scripts you will find
useful when developing with PHP.
- Imagine - Image manipulation library.
- ImageWorkshop - ImageWorkshop is a PHP5.3+
library that helps you to manage images based on GD library.
- Zebra Image - lightweight, image
manipulation PHP library.
- HybridAuth - OAuth login library
for various social network such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+…
- oauth2-server-php - OAuth 2 login Library
to make your own OAuth 2 Appliction
- auth0-PHP - PHP SDK for auth0 service
- Bitcoin data explorer - Altcoin/Bitcoin
data Explorer. This package can get transaction information with Bitcoin protocol.
- Flatbuffers - Serialization library
for games and other memory constrained apps.
- Time lock encryption - This
class can encrypt data using key generated for a time period.
- Fernet - Fernet takes a user-provided
message (an arbitrary sequence of bytes), a key (256 bits), and the current time,
and produces a token, which contains the message in a form that can’t be read
or altered without the key
- MysqliDb - Simple MySQLi
wrapper and object mapper with prepared statements
- simple-mysqli - PHP class to
access MySQL database wrapper using MySQLi.
- Doctrine2 - Doctrine 2 Object Relational Mapper (ORM) (Symfony projects)
- Propel2 - Propel2 is an open-source high-performance Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) for modern PHP
- FPDF - Easy to use PDF generation library
- TCPDF - Same as FPDF but a little bit more advanced
- geoPHP - Advanced geometry operations in PHP.
- PHP-GPX-Ingest - Simple class to ingest a basic GPX file and extract data/stats from it.
- phpGPX - PHP library for manipulation with GPX files (read, write, stats calculation).